Friday, November 25, 2011

Team Spirit


Wedding season continues! In one weekend I attended two weddings of two colleagues at ICAP. One of my colleagues is part of the same Adherence and Linkages Team as me, and as a member of the team we all decided it would be fun to dress up in matching outfits when we presented our team gift. So as some of you may have seen on facebook, I got the opportunity to wear a traditional Rwandan outfit for the wedding! It was a lot of fun and I think everyone really appreciated the effort that was put in by the whole team for the wedding. 

The bride and groom with all of the men of ICAP.

Eugenie, Alice, Liberata, me, Odette, Bernadette, and Didine - Adherence and Linkages Team women.
The work I do can flucuate between being busy, boring, depressing, frustrating, and exciting but the one thing that has been consistent is how supportive and collaborative the Adherence and Linkages Team has been while I've been working with ICAP =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

SGBV Intern at the International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in Kigali, Rwanda

Followers